Help me how to inform USICS of past wages


Recommended Posts

Yes my company has lawyer and now I want to be aware of process from outside so that I can make sure my company is doing right thing. Can anyone tell me what is the process for modifying past W2 or how this can be done?

If you are going to be paid that difference this year it cannot be added to W2 from 2013. Why don't you talk to an independent immigration attorney?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.