Mother Visitor visa got rejected twice

ish02

Hi,

I am currently on H1B. I applied visa for my mom in Apr 2012 and in Jul 2013 and it got rejected. My mom is a divorcee and currently she is not working. Also, I don't have siblings. She doesn't own any property. Please help me to get her Visitor Visa.

Thanks

Reason for rejections? Very tough to get a visitor visa. I would suggest talking to an immigration attorney.

Why not talk to the firm of Murthy in Chennai? They may identify any errors on your part and help her file again with better results. Are you working for a MNC? When I suggested to my Mum a few years back that she talk to the firm in Chennai before applying for her Tourist visa she had great difficulty in going ahead as the amount even in Local Currency just as a deposit seemed to shock her even though We were paying. My point is that you should spend the money and give your Mom the best shot. As always Lawyer interference does not guarantee a positive result.

Hi,

I am currently on H1B. I applied visa for my mom in Apr 2012 and in Jul 2013 and it got rejected. My mom is a divorcee and currently she is not working. Also, I don't have siblings. She doesn't own any property. Please help me to get her Visitor Visa.

Thanks

If I were you I would contact law firm for help.

What was the reason for rejection?

Archived