Question regarding H-1B transfer

trruns_2282

Hello,

I work for Company A. Company A is looking to file the LCA for my Green Card within a week. I am planning on transfer my H-1B from Company A to Company B as soon as possible.

1. Can this LCA filing by company A impact in any way the H-1B transfer process initiated by Company B?

2. Do I need to wait for the LCA filing to complete before Company B could initiate the H-1B transfer process for me?

3. I believe the LCA filing for Green Card by Company A and H-1B transfer process initiated by Company B are completely independent process. Please suggest if this is not correct.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

Hello,

I work for Company A. Company A is looking to file the LCA for my Green Card within a week. I am planning on transfer my H-1B from Company A to Company B as soon as possible.

1. Can this LCA filing by company A impact in any way the H-1B transfer process initiated by Company B?

2. Do I need to wait for the LCA filing to complete before Company B could initiate the H-1B transfer process for me?

3. I believe the LCA filing for Green Card by Company A and H-1B transfer process initiated by Company B are completely independent process. Please suggest if this is not correct.

Kindly let me know.

Thanks.

1. No.

2. No.

3. Yes, you are correct.

Archived