Canada Citizen - H4 visa


Recommended Posts

My husband and I live in the US. He is on a H1B visa and I am on a H4. Our existing I797/I-94's expire on August 24th. We have gotten our extension papers till 2014. I will be visiting Canada next month for my Canadian citizenship test & oath ceremony. To return to the US as a Canadian citizen,will I need to get my H-4 visa stamped at the consulate or can I get this done at the border even if my husband's H1B visa has not been stamped? Will he need to come with me to Canada or will just the paper work suffice?

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.