Non-Solicitation agreement break- Please Advice.

krisvijay

I am joining a client breaking this agreement in the offer letter. What are the legal consequences if I do that.I am a Florida resident.

Non-Solicitation

During the term of this Agreement and for a period of 18 months after its termination or completion of services hereunder, Employee agrees that he/she will not solicit for hire or contract for themselves or advise or assist others with the opportunity to do the same, any employees of STI, its agents, its clients (including Client), its client's customers, or other STI Consultants or employees about whom he/she received information, or to whom he/she was introduced as a result of any services performed pursuant to this Agreement. The parties agree that the Employee will pay a finders' fee to STI if Employee is found to be in violation of the above restrictions

d) The parties agree that a breach of the above 10 (a), (b), © sections may give rise to irreparable harm to the injured party and acknowledge that remedies other than injunctive relief may not be adequate. Accordingly, each party has the right to seek equitable and injunctive relief, as well as to seek appropriate monetary damages

Thanks

Vijay

I am joining a client breaking this agreement in the offer letter. What are the legal consequences if I do that.I am a Florida resident.

Non-Solicitation

During the term of this Agreement and for a period of 18 months after its termination or completion of services hereunder, Employee agrees that he/she will not solicit for hire or contract for themselves or advise or assist others with the opportunity to do the same, any employees of STI, its agents, its clients (including Client), its client's customers, or other STI Consultants or employees about whom he/she received information, or to whom he/she was introduced as a result of any services performed pursuant to this Agreement. The parties agree that the Employee will pay a finders' fee to STI if Employee is found to be in violation of the above restrictions

d) The parties agree that a breach of the above 10 (a), (b), © sections may give rise to irreparable harm to the injured party and acknowledge that remedies other than injunctive relief may not be adequate. Accordingly, each party has the right to seek equitable and injunctive relief, as well as to seek appropriate monetary damages

Thanks

Vijay

Talk to a labor attorney from your state.

Archived