Stamping required or not

Vidiyala

Hi, 

Please find the scenario of my brother, any help is highly appreciated. 

My Brother who is in INDIA currently and he is working for XXXXXXXX from last one and half year, XXXXXXXX filed his H1 B last year so that they can send him to USA and make him work for one of their clients in USA and he also got his H1 B stamping done in this process, Because of few financial issues with the client they are not ready to send him to USA.

So we decided to go with another company YYYYYY filed his H1B (My brother is still in INDIA ) and his 797 got approved with new company, Can he come to USA with his existing stamping and new 797 ?? or does he need to attend visa interview in India with new 797

Please help me ...

Thank you.

Hi, 

Please find the scenario of my brother, any help is highly appreciated. 

My Brother who is in INDIA currently and he is working for XXXXXXXX from last one and half year, XXXXXXXX filed his H1 B last year so that they can send him to USA and make him work for one of their clients in USA and he also got his H1 B stamping done in this process, Because of few financial issues with the client they are not ready to send him to USA.

So we decided to go with another company YYYYYY filed his H1B (My brother is still in INDIA ) and his 797 got approved with new company, Can he come to USA with his existing stamping and new 797 ?? or does he need to attend visa interview in India with new 797

Please help me ...

Thank you.

He can travel with existing H1B visa and new employer's I797. What does his new employer's attorney got to say about H1B visa stamping?

Archived