H1B transfer denied.

trustttt

Hello,

I am willing to schedule a interview to discuss my case with you.

1) I had my H1b Approved first time , in October 2013 ... Immediately after a month in November 2013, i found a better opportunity and left for another employer, without intimating my first employer.

2) My first employer is a nice person and did not cancel my visa.. However, problem has arisen as my second employer who applied for h1b transfer got a Visa Denial .

3) I am planning to go back to my old employer and have learnt my lesson. Please advise if that is ok , i have no plans of changing employers again and will ensure that i remain to do so ..

Lastly, will the old employer come to know or be told of such a case where my appeal to transfer was denied. 

Hello,

I am willing to schedule a interview to discuss my case with you.

1) I had my H1b Approved first time , in October 2013 ... Immediately after a month in November 2013, i found a better opportunity and left for another employer, without intimating my first employer.

2) My first employer is a nice person and did not cancel my visa.. However, problem has arisen as my second employer who applied for h1b transfer got a Visa Denial .

3) I am planning to go back to my old employer and have learnt my lesson. Please advise if that is ok , i have no plans of changing employers again and will ensure that i remain to do so ..

Lastly, will the old employer come to know or be told of such a case where my appeal to transfer was denied. 

You should be happy that you have a good employer who is willing to take you back. As long as old employer has not revoked your H1B you can move back to old employer.

Archived