H1B Petition Approved. But Travelling on L1

rpslps

Hi

Can you please help me on my case below.

1. I worked in US on my OPT & H1B and returned back in 2010 and I never went to US because of Visa Stamping Issues.

2. I've joined an Indian Company and working since then.

3. I have very recently found an employer in US who has Filed my H1B under cap Excemption and the petition is approved. I am about to go for Visa Stamping.

4. The real twist comes here !! My India company is now ready to sponsor L1 Visa.

I am unable to decide which one to chooose. Should I appear for L1 Visa interview or H1 Visa interview.

And if my L1 is approved and when  I travel to US, can I transfer my L1 to my approved H1 petition??

I have spent lot of money on My H1B petition hence I dont want to waste what I've spent. I always wanted to be on H1. How do I handle my situation. what are the best possibilities I have. Seniors please help.

Hi

Can you please help me on my case below.

1. I worked in US on my OPT & H1B and returned back in 2010 and I never went to US because of Visa Stamping Issues.

2. I've joined an Indian Company and working since then.

3. I have very recently found an employer in US who has Filed my H1B under cap Excemption and the petition is approved. I am about to go for Visa Stamping.

4. The real twist comes here !! My India company is now ready to sponsor L1 Visa.

I am unable to decide which one to chooose. Should I appear for L1 Visa interview or H1 Visa interview.

And if my L1 is approved and when  I travel to US, can I transfer my L1 to my approved H1 petition??

I have spent lot of money on My H1B petition hence I dont want to waste what I've spent. I always wanted to be on H1. How do I handle my situation. what are the best possibilities I have. Seniors please help.

You spending money for H1B petition filing is immigration fraud and illegal. Choose whichever visa and employer you would like. If you enter US with a L1 visa you can convert to H1B later on as long as you do not reach the maximum allowed stay of 6 years on H1B which includes your stay on L1.

Archived