Filing H1B with new employer

VAC

Hi,

I am contractor.  My current employer is not filling me H1B visa.  so, I am chaining my employer.  Can some one tell me when should I change my payroll to new employer and list of things need to be considered before changing the payroll to new employer.  

Thank you 

VAC

Hi,

I am contractor.  My current employer is not filling me H1B visa.  so, I am chaining my employer.  Can some one tell me when should I change my payroll to new employer and list of things need to be considered before changing the payroll to new employer.  

Thank you 

VAC

First, if you have an employer, you are NOT a contractor. You are an employee. You may work at a client site, but that doesn't make you a contractor.

Second, what is your current status? That determines if you even can change employers.

Hi,

Thank you 

VAC

What is your current status in US?

Hi,

Thank you 

VAC

You don't change your pay roll. Once you change your employer then your new employer will run your pay roll. Just make sure sure that you didn't sign any agreement with your current employer.

Archived