Before oath ceremony getting marriage

i have done my citizenship interview in ARIZONA STATE now i am waiting for oath ceremony but i would like to get marriage before oath, because i got married before  and  i got divorced almost 4 years back and i got green card through my husband but we divorced 4 years back and after 5 yrs i applied citizenship and  now i was done with my citizenship test & interview and waiting for oath. why i like to get marriage before oath ceremony in my naturalization certificate i don't want show my marital status divorced because of that i wanna get marriage before oath. is there any complications if i get marriage before oath?  please can anyone help me.

I replied with the word "why" meaning why do you want to get married before the oath ceremony and the gracious mandarins removed it even though a perfectly logical question in order to help you. Please use simpler language and reframe your question in a more logical way. Why do you not want to show marital status as divorced? They will still know you were divorced.

I would like to change my name and marital status  in oath ceremony? is this possible or is there any complications? i mean can i change my name on same day(oath ceremony day) 

The naturalization certificates are printed way before the oath ceremony. Anything you change wouldn't be reflected there.

Archived