(Urgent) H1B - Job terminated - Legal

raja_81

Hi,

I was working with Company A and got a full time in Company B.Company B transferred my H1 and i started working with Company B.I got terminated within 2 weeks and 17-jan-14 is my last working day at company B.I am trying to find the job now.

1.How many days can i stay in US legally?

2.If i get a offer from company C,will they able transfer my H1 to their company ,since i will not be having last 3 recent pay stubs

3.Company B provided 1 month severance pay.Can i use that as a paystub for the Feb Month?

Thanks,

Raja

Hi,

I was working with Company A and got a full time in Company B.Company B transferred my H1 and i started working with Company B.I got terminated within 2 weeks and 17-jan-14 is my last working day at company B.I am trying to find the job now.

1.How many days can i stay in US legally?

2.If i get a offer from company C,will they able transfer my H1 to their company ,since i will not be having last 3 recent pay stubs

3.Company B provided 1 month severance pay.Can i use that as a paystub for the Feb Month?

Thanks,

Raja

1. Zero.

2. As you are out of status at the time of H1B petition filing by company C your H1B might get approved as consular processing.

3. No.

Thanks for the responses

However ,i got a job offer in a company.They already have a LCA and  will be filing my H1 next week (Feb 1st week) with Jan 17th pay slip.

What are the chances of approval of H1 without RFE or CP?

Will it make any difference if the filing is  done in normal or premium ?

Thanks,

Raja

Thanks for the responses

However ,i got a job offer in a company.They already have a LCA and  will be filing my H1 next week (Feb 1st week) with Jan 17th pay slip.

What are the chances of approval of H1 without RFE or CP?

Will it make any difference if the filing is  done in normal or premium ?

Thanks,

Raja

Chances of RFE are based on documents. You will get consular processing as you are out of status.

Yes, it makes a difference if you file by premium as you will get a decision in 15 calendar days.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived