Please help with I-797


Recommended Posts

Please help me with below situation:

Visa Type: H4

Previous Name on Visa: FNU XX

New Name on Passport: XX XX

My husband filed for his extension in Feb 2010 and we received the approval and the name on my extension letter is FNU XX.. Please let me know the process of getting it changed to XX XX,since I have already gotten the new passport with my married name..

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.