H4 to F1 COS: F1 stamping

hem

currently I am on H4 visa (Valid till May-2015) and my husband is on H1 Visa(Valid till May-2015).I got admission for MS program.I applied for Change of status from H4 to F1 in September-2013 and I got approval last week.Now I planning to go India in Summer-2014.So, i do have following questions.

1) If I apply for F1-stamping and if i will get F1 stamping, does this process automatically 

cancel my Current H4-visa?
2) If my F-1 visa stamping will reject, can i come back to USA on my current H-4 

visa(valid till May-2015)?
3) If F-1 visa get reject, what are the chances of H-4 rejection?
4) If my F-1 reject and i will come back on my unexpired H-4 visa, can i continue my study 
    and can i reapply for COS from H4 to F1?

All your reply are highly appreciated.

currently I am on H4 visa (Valid till May-2015) and my husband is on H1 Visa(Valid till May-2015).I got admission for MS program.I applied for Change of status from H4 to F1 in September-2013 and I got approval last week.Now I planning to go India in Summer-2014.So, i do have following questions.

1) If I apply for F1-stamping and if i will get F1 stamping, does this process automatically 

cancel my Current H4-visa?

2) If my F-1 visa stamping will reject, can i come back to USA on my current H-4 

visa(valid till May-2015)?

3) If F-1 visa get reject, what are the chances of H-4 rejection?

4) If my F-1 reject and i will come back on my unexpired H-4 visa, can i continue my study 

and can i reapply for COS from H4 to F1?

All your reply are highly appreciated.

1. Not really. There is always a possibility of your H4 visa to be canceled once F1 visa is approved. Not 100%.

2. Yes.

3. Your H4 visa is still valid and the question of rejection does not arise.

4. Yes, you can.

• 1 month later...

Archived