Parallel/Multiple Transfers at same time

n104466

Hi,

I need help/advice regarding my H1B transfer docs. 

I was working with company 'A' an year back. I got offer from company 'B' and I submitted my H1-B transfer documentation to Company 'B' , meanwhile I got good offer from Company 'C'.  I thought of joining Company 'C' and gave nod to Company 'C' for H1-B transfer. Due to mis-communication even Company 'B' applied for my transfer at same time.

I got approvals for both 'B' and 'C' , , but I didn't join Company 'B' and directly joined Company 'C' after serving notice to Company 'A'. ( H1 approval date from company 'B' is Nov 27 2012 , where as company 'C' applied transfer on  1st Dec 2012 and got approval on 7th Dec 2012)

To summarize , I directly joined company 'C' from Company 'A'.

Now in future -

1) Do I need any kind of documentation like i-797 , i129 frrom company 'B'  during my H1 extension or If i wish to do another transfer or for visa stamping when I visit to India.

2) Will it affect my GC processing in future.

Please  help/suggest me on this 

• 6 months later...
I also have the same problem but mine is unique and I need advice.

I worked for Company A with H1B from Oct 2012. It has visa and i-94 expiry date of may 21st 2014. Due to some reason, the company is closing down and asked everyone to choose different companies, we chose Company B and Company C and Company B applied Premium Processing and one applied for normal processing before revocation. I applied for multiple H1B Transfers just to be safe. Now Company B H1B premium processing got RFE and they are working on it. Will it affect my H1B Process with Company C in any way? I'm currently working for Company B with receipt notice.Now I got another job opportunity from Company C. Could you please let me know if I can work for Company C for the same current job by changing my PO contract and work for Company C until I get to know the status of H1B from Company B. Does the status of H1b (rejected/denied) for Company B affect the status of H1B with Company C as it is pending right now (receipt notice there as it is normal processing)

Thanks

I worked for Company A with H1B from Oct 2012. It has visa and i-94 expiry date of may 21st 2014. Due to some reason, the company is closing down and asked everyone to choose different companies, we chose Company B and Company C and Company B applied Premium Processing and one applied for normal processing before revocation. I applied for multiple H1B Transfers just to be safe. Now Company B H1B premium processing got RFE and they are working on it. Will it affect my H1B Process with Company C in any way? I'm currently working for Company B with receipt notice.Now I got another job opportunity from Company C. Could you please let me know if I can work for Company C for the same current job by changing my PO contract and work for Company C until I get to know the status of H1B from Company B. Does the status of H1b (rejected/denied) for Company B affect the status of H1B with Company C as it is pending right now (receipt notice there as it is normal processing)

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Hi, I need help to get my below questions clarified at the earliest. Thanks in advance!

I got layed off from company A Oct last year and I94 thru company A was valid until mid-January 2017. However, I applied for H1 extension thru company A last August and I got I94 extended thru 2020 Jan in Nov. Around the same time I got my extension, I transferred my H1B to company B Nov last year. My regular petition with company B is still pending. I got a better offer from company C and willing to apply for H1 transfer via PP.

1. Can I apply h1B transfer to C on top of existing pending transfer to B?

2. Are there chances USCIS may give an RFE asking to get petition from company B adjudicated  before making a decision on petition from C? Can someone explain potential sequence of events clearly.

3. In my case, since I got my I94 extended till 2020 thru A, if I get approval via say C; will I get I94 attached or is there a possibility for consular process? 

Kindly clarify.

Thanks!

Archived