Filing H4 for My wife

sreevats.ns@gmail.com

Hi,

I recently got my H1B Stamped and will be getting married soon. I am planning to apply H4 visa for my wife in Chennai. Please let me know as to what are the documents required to file H4 for my wife (what documents she needs from me and also what documents she needs to carry apart from my package). If the same topic is discussed earlier please direct me to the link. Do I need to file DS160 for my Wife? (if so please provide me the link for the application).

Thnx

Hi,

I recently got my H1B Stamped and will be getting married soon. I am planning to apply H4 visa for my wife in Chennai. Please let me know as to what are the documents required to file H4 for my wife (what documents she needs from me and also what documents she needs to carry apart from my package). If the same topic is discussed earlier please direct me to the link. Do I need to file DS160 for my Wife? (if so please provide me the link for the application).

Thnx

A copy of all your H1B related documents like I129, LCA, I797, employment verification letter, latest pay stubs and marriage certificate. Yes, she needs to fill a new DS160.

Archived