Need help with RFE .Different answers by attorneys.Confused!

Ro1990

Hi,Came here on B1/B2 visa with child and spouse in 2000 from India.Sister filed petition under 245.Petition got approved in 2005 .Got divorced in 2008 and remarried in 2009 to a Canadian arranged by parents after 2 meetings .

Ex spouse came back before my immigration interview to foreign country, so decided not to go  and remarried Ex with whom was married for 20 years .Went for US  interview based on sisters petition when PD was current in August

USCIS sent RFE asking for Divorce decree from my previous marriage and my martial history with sworn statement of how and when we met,our courtship,whether we lived together at which address and for how long and if so where and when And why we separated and divorced and why remarried to my first husband.I never lived with my foreign husband as never got chance to go to husband's country as did not go for interview.

My present husband does not have legal status here.He was in my I-130 when I applied.Do I need to submit pictures and other evidence along with RFE or just reply with what they have asked and marital history. Both my marriage has anything with my adjustment as none are US residents.This was the first time for AOS. Some are saying need to give affidavits and other proof.Some said only what they have asked.My petition is not based on marriage.I wonder why are they even asking my history  Thanks

You do not mention divorcing the Canadian. Maybe I missed that.

As I understand it you have quite a complicated scenario. Did I understand right that you came in B2 and overstayed since 2000?

What does "Immigration Interview to foreign country" mean. Do you mean the Interview here before AOS?

I would STRONGLY Urge you to let a Lawyer represent you and handle all correspondence with the USCIS. Yes, it costs money. But you want to make sure that your spouse is allowed to stay.

Archived