How to Find Out if Approved I-140 as been Revoked or Withdrawn

mightywait

Hi All,

I have an Approved Perm and I-140 from Company A in EB2 with a priority date of Mid 2011. The I-140 was approved in Mid 2012. Now I am planning to move to Company B who have agreed to file my Perm as well as port my I-140.

My question is at any point if my I-140 with Company A is revoked by USCIS or withdrawn by Company A how will I be notified? Is there any way for me to check what the status with Company A I-140 is?

I have the receipt number for the Company A I-140. Currently it shows approved status in the USCIS website case status. Will the status on the website change to Revoked or Withdrawn if such a thing happens?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your responses schintala and pontevecchio.

I understand that I can port my priority date on my I-140 is most cases. But in case that there is any problem with Company A and USCIS revokes my I-140 due to employer fraud is there any way I can know about this. The chances of such a thing happening are low but I still want to know how I can check the status. Cause once I join Company B my current Company A will not inform me of any such revocation.

Thanks

Hi JoeF. Not really. They seem to do everything by the book. But it is a small company and not very transparent.

I have heard other companies that got into trouble and their present and former employees having problems because of it.

The chances of anything like that happening with this company are very slim.

I am just being over cautious and want to improve my awareness regarding such things.

Do you think if anything like that happens it will show up against the I-140 receipt number case status on the USCIS website?

• 2 years later...

Hi Rahul

Thanks for clairification but I also needs to know if still this H1B visa can be use to enter in US or needs to file New H1B. It has been 8 years from the date when visa got stamped.

Bharat

Obviously that VISA should be expired by now. I don't think H1 VISA will be approved for more than 3 yrs at any given time.

Archived