H1B RFE - At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

nani_ketr

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My employer has not responded to RFE yet :(

My visa was filed on 18th october transfer case PP. My future employer says its RFE but they haven't recieved any notice what is the RFE about. I haven't got mails from USCIS. Do not know whom to trust who not to. Miserable situation.

@Ambi_girl: When was your visa filed any clue about the date? We seem to be on same boat.

With USCIS nothing is predictable.mine was filed on april 15th 2013 and now its a second R.F.E.Unfortunately I have an attorney who doesnt listent to me or the company and who delays the process for no reason.It all depends on the paper work and the company`s credibality with USCIS.My sponsor is a company who has more than 200 employees and yet the delay in approval.Sometimes you never know.you just need to be lucky.....

Got a 2nd r.f.e today morning at 8.15 a.m.Seems like they just mailed.probably tommorow might be able to see the information.God its a transfer and it was filed on april 15th.I wonder why its taking this long for them to approve.Now its a second R.F.E.Have to see what they have asked now......

@nandeesh, is your case filed in Premium processing? did your employer told about 2nd rfe or updated in uscis website?

My employer has not replied to RFE yet and he is not keeping any transparency with me.

I have got another employer now. Can I go ahead with visa transfer for this new employer while the current transfer process is in RFE? I am in India.

Yes you may go fo rthe second visa transfer. My friend 's visa transfer was applied after mine was applied his visa got approved in 3 days(Same as mine same future employer PP). You might get lucky as well. mY visa status hasn't changed even after the RFE. Its same "

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

"

Waiting .................

My case details and timelines:

- H1B case filed initially to USCIS on Aug 31 

- Got an RFE on Sep 16th

- For a while status was Initial Review and then it moved to "At this time USCIS cannot ....."

- Employer immigration teams provided an RFE response by Nov 8th

Still it shows -"At this time..."same message..

My case is under premimum processing and I was expecting the status to move to "RFE Response Review"...

Long wait..not sure when I can expect a closure on this

My case is H1B extension in premium.I am still waiting on status update.RFE responded three weeks ago.

Did it ever go to any other status other than "At this time USCIS .."message such as RFE response review etc..?. 

When did you exactly file your case ? When I asked my employer to check with USCIS they say that the USCIS can take upto 30 days even if its premium.? Is that really true ? I thought and heard thats its always 15 days.

Did it ever go to any other status other than "At this time USCIS .."message such as RFE response review etc..?. 

When did you exactly file your case ? When I asked my employer to check with USCIS they say that the USCIS can take upto 30 days even if its premium.? Is that really true ? I thought and heard thats its always 15 days.

After my attorney sent RFE response,it went directly to this status message "At this time USCIS...".I didn't see RFE repose review status.

My case details :

Notice Date : Aug 26,2013

Case Status :  Initial review

RFE Date : Sep 5,2013 (On September 5, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129)

Case Status : Initial review

RFE response sent :Oct 23,2013

From Oct 26,2013....Case Status "At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information."

Since it is premium,USCIS should provide decision in 15 calendar days.I am totally lost why it is taking this much long.Even I tried to follow up with my employer and attorney,no help from them..:(

Mine got approved just now ( Dec 4th) . So if your rfe response is good enough for them , you too should expect the same soon. 

Congrats!!!

Could you provide your case details please ?

1/what was the RFE about ?

2/Premium or Regular ?

3/Do you see 60 days SLA message in Response review status ?

4/H1B extension or transfer ?

Thanks in advance.

Archived