H1B RFE - At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

nani_ketr

I think even I'm in the same boat...Its been 20 days since I responded to my RFE  under PP.

Oh wow...seems all the visa for same employer are in same state.....I think we should talk to our recruiter and get more info about the process that they follow. I had heard that the Immigration dept of company is a mess but I can see that now.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow...seems all the visa for same employer are in same state.....I think we should talk to our recruiter and get more info about the process that they follow. I had heard that the Immigration dept of company is a mess but I can see that now.

@COGNI_RFE, COGNI_RFE2, have you given notice to u r current employer? or already joined?

@vnbj     My case is exactly the same as yours. My petition was filed on 18th Oct and after 3-4 days this message started appearing. I also haven't got any mail on RFE but my employer says that they have received an RFE to submit client letter and they want me to join in order to respond to this RFE. When I told them to share the RFE mail with me, they refused. I don't trust them at all.

Not sure what's happening :(

@vnbj     My case is exactly the same as yours. My petition was filed on 18th Oct and after 3-4 days this message started appearing. I also haven't got any mail on RFE but my employer says that they have received an RFE to submit client letter and they want me to join in order to respond to this RFE. When I told them to share the RFE mail with me, they refused. I don't trust them at all.

Not sure what's happening :(

Hey Ambi_girl: Atleast you know you have a RFE recieved. Mine is lost somewhere I have no RFE my future employer has no clue about what's happening. Searching your spam mails out of gmail if big pain i realized just yesterday. Nothing found over there as well

Q1>When did your employer get the RFE any dates that you know?

Q2>Between 18 October and RFE to employer or after that ...... did any bubbles got filled up with colours of life in this case its blue :)

@rta: I haven't resigned from my current employer nor I'm gona until I get the approval notice. How abt you??? Hv u resigned already??

No, I am thinking to go with another consultancy...looks like wasting of mine time here. Is there any issue if I start another transfer while RFE is in process?

Hey Guys... I got my approval today.. But the website sill shows the same old status... Do not worry.. your approval is on the way...

Responded to RFE on Oct 22 (1st RFE)

Status changed on the website on Oct 24 - At this time USCIS cannot provide...

Got approval today Nov 07

As long as you have all the documents right.. there is nothing to worry about... Best of luck..!!!

Archived