COS from L2-F1 meaning while earlier applied for COS from L2-H4 came through

diksh

Hi, 

I had decide to enroll into a college and apply for COS to F1  while my visa status was L2 i.e until last month however my husband company had also applied for COS from L1-H1B him and L2-H4 for me which has now come through and effective 1OCT this month, i am technically on H4 now  My concern is will there any complication since i am on H4 now, while i had applied for cos to F1 few weeks ago i was on L2 and i had requested COS from L2-F1 do i have to inform USCIS?? will this cause any complication towards my F1 approval ?

Hi, 

I had decide to enroll into a college and apply for COS to F1  while my visa status was L2 i.e until last month however my husband company had also applied for COS from L1-H1B him and L2-H4 for me which has now come through and effective 1OCT this month, i am technically on H4 now  My concern is will there any complication since i am on H4 now, while i had applied for cos to F1 few weeks ago i was on L2 and i had requested COS from L2-F1 do i have to inform USCIS?? will this cause any complication towards my F1 approval ?

First decide what status you want to be and then communicate accordingly with USCIS.

Archived