My eligibility for EB2 category

Hello Everyone. I am currently on H1B and just started my 5th year. I recently signed an offer with a company who is willing to file a GC for me in few months. The job requirement was Bachelors Plus 3 to 5 years of experience. I have a master's from a US university and 5 years of relative experience required for the position. Will i be eligible to file under EB2? What needs to be done to the title or job description if not? Thanks much in advance for the replies.

. The job requirement was Bachelors Plus 3 to 5 years of experience.  What needs to be done to the title or job description if not? Thanks much in advance for the replies.

That's EB3. And you have nothing to do with the job descriptions, that's the employer's requirement and they are not supposed to change according to your profile.

But doesn't the job req say that the candidate should atleast have Bachelors degree..that means OP with MS should be eligible for the job.

Yes, but requirement is Bachelor's no need of master's so that should be EB3. Looking for a guy with bachelor's degree that should be EB3, you should be knowing this you already got your GC under EB category.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived