Two H4 to H1 COS processed which takes precedence - Very Urgent - Critical Situation

vijay.svs80

Hi ,

She has been moved from H4 to H1B..

My wife has H1 visa approved with COS from Company A, so she is on H1B from 1st October (Today) on-wards . At the same time, We have processed another H1B with different employer Company B with COS that is under process(RFE response review). She is started working for Company A from today onwards. 

Just this afternoon, We came to know that if Company B petition approved, she has to work for Company B and she has to quit employment with Company A.

Please we need your advise..

1 ) What action we need to take in order to maintain legal status with Company A ?.

2 ) I think that we may not able to ask Company B to withdrawal their petition. Please advise.

Your response greatly appreciated and valued to us..

Thanks
Vijay

Hi ,

She has been moved from H4 to H1B..

My wife has H1 visa approved with COS from Company A, so she is on H1B from 1st October (Today) on-wards . At the same time, We have processed another H1B with different employer Company B with COS that is under process(RFE response review). She is started working for Company A from today onwards. 

Just this afternoon, We came to know that if Company B petition approved, she has to work for Company B and she has to quit employment with Company A.

Please we need your advise..

1 ) What action we need to take in order to maintain legal status with Company A ?.

2 ) I think that we may not able to ask Company B to withdrawal their petition. Please advise.

Your response greatly appreciated and valued to us..

Thanks

Vijay

Not really. She can work for company A even if company B's H1B is approved.

You have to ask company V to revoke her H1B petition. What is scary in doing that?

Archived