H1b Amendment


Recommended Posts

I work as programmer analyst level 2 with LCA as computer programmer. My LCA mentions that i have a masters degree. My company opened a new job as Business system analyst level 3 and i applied and got the job. Now, Business system analyst is categorized computer systems analyst by Labor dept. So what is the process? I should get new LCA for BSA and do H1B amendment. I am unclear of the process.


I work for the same exployer, same location, job responsibilities changed more than 60 % and also job level is 3 instead of 2.


Quick guidance/help is appreciated.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.