B1 - Comming secod time

bodshelp

-  I am having valid B1 till 2017.   I have visted US in 2008 on B1.  my indian company sponcerd the B1.  i visited US to my client office for project dioscussion puropse.

-  Last year, I left that indian company .

-  I am not working anymore for any company.   I am a freelancer.    

- I  would like to attend one training in Decemeber 2013.  which ia going in US in next month.   Can i go US and attend that training on my B1 .

Even after that training , i would like to meet my friends . spend some time with friends .

What should i have to attend that training.  Do i need to have any invitation letter from them ?.

Do immegration office ask me to show the invitation letter at US airport , while entering into US at airport.

-  I am having valid B1 till 2017.   I have visted US in 2008 on B1.  my indian company sponcerd the B1.  i visited US to my client office for project dioscussion puropse.

-  Last year, I left that indian company .

-  I am not working anymore for any company.   I am a freelancer.    

- I  would like to attend one training in Decemeber 2013.  which ia going in US in next month.   Can i go US and attend that training on my B1 .

Even after that training , i would like to meet my friends . spend some time with friends .

What should i have to attend that training.  Do i need to have any invitation letter from them ?.

Do immegration office ask me to show the invitation letter at US airport , while entering into US at airport.

Yes, you need your registration document for the training and also an invitation letter including the period of training and place of stay like hotel.

Archived