MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

Well... it depends on your case.. If you have submitted the documents as requested. I see hope there.. Why dont we give out last shot before our next application..

Thanks,

I applied with 3 years of client letter but my PO has term of renewing every three months. So USCIS didn't believe and rejected my h1. Now I have submitted with longer duration purchase order.

Thanks,

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure about this? Did anyone talk to the lawyer about this?

No, its not true. I just talked with a lawyer. We can apply from the same employer even though the MTR is pending.

By the way, my MTR is pending since Aug 28th - VSC and haven't heard anything yet.

No help from putting in 'Service Request' either.

Hi All,

Any one know in how many days we will get decision for RE APPEAL after moving to POST DECISION ACTIVITY?

On August 28, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER.

On January 31, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

When was your motion sent out? Let us know the date. Thanks.

Hi All,

Any one know in how many days we will get decision for RE APPEAL after moving to POST DECISION ACTIVITY?

On August 28, 2013, your name was updated relating to your I290B, NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER.

On January 31, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

Hi ,

I think you should be getting a response soon. My friend who has applied on Aug 20th got an acceptance last week

I am assuming you might get in next couple of weeks.

No, its not true. I just talked with a lawyer. We can apply from the same employer even though the MTR is pending.

By the way, my MTR is pending since Aug 28th - VSC and haven't heard anything yet.

No help from putting in 'Service Request' either.

Are you sure about this? Since my attorney mentioned that we cannot apply again with same employer if the case is pending...

Are you raising service request by yourself or through attorney?

Thanks,

Are you sure about this? Since my attorney mentioned that we cannot apply again with same employer if the case is pending...

Are you raising service request by yourself or through attorney?

Thanks,

Yes, I double checked from another attorney too.

Logically, even I don't see any problem with it either...because its going to be a new petition...but anyways, I confirmed

it from attorney too.

My attorney raised service req. and it was of no help and we got the reply saying that there is no fixed time frame

for processing these cases.

Yes, I double checked from another attorney too.

Logically, even I don't see any problem with it either...because its going to be a new petition...but anyways, I confirmed

it from attorney too.

My attorney raised service req. and it was of no help and we got the reply saying that there is no fixed time frame

for processing these cases.

Yes I talked to Murthy law firm lawyer and he confirmed that there won't be any problem. We can file through the same employer.

I have an update for you guys my MTR was sent out on Oct 18 and today when I checked my old case number I have the status as "Case re-opened and reviewing our earlier decision and allow us 30 days for the decision". But my new case number is in "Initial review". Please let me know if anyone have any idea or came across this situation.

Another update guys my case number status got moved to Decision. And presently the staus is :

On February 27, 2014, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed. You will be notified of the decision by mail. Please check the website for further updates on your case, including when the decision is mailed. If you have not received the written decision within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Is this a denial?Please let me know.

Still waiting. This is Crazy. Can you all post the date of application?

Mine i290B- Motion to Reconsider. Reached USICS on 09/27/2013

My date of application is Oct 18,2013 and we raised a service request on feb 5.Got a reply around feb 12 that the "application was in time line". May be the service request pushed it forward.

Yes,  I am still working with same client and same employer .. so applying again with same person

Thanks,

Oh ok. I heard that applying with same employer again might hamper the chance of getting visa...

By the way, on which Visa.. are you working? H1B was denied right? 

I applied for MTR/APPeal on Aug 28th.

On NOV 7th, my case was moved to appeals office, after MTR got denied.

I raised a service request on FEB 13th, even though they say there is no time limit for appeal.

Lets hope something works out....

All the best to everyone.

Archived