MTR processing time for denied case

dixitd

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all.

previously i didn't submit the SOW between vendor and end client. Now the client provides the SOW between vendor and end client. My employer and attorney suggested to file a new petition with the same client.

Is ok to file the new petition with same client with all the documents.

Thanks for all.

previously i didn't submit the SOW between vendor and end client. Now the client provides the SOW between vendor and end client. My employer and attorney suggested to file a new petition with the same client.

Is ok to file the new petition with same client with all the documents.

Is this your first H1 or transfer??

If it is your first H1 then you cannot file new petition.

This is not my first h1b.

I am eligible to file a new petition, I am filing new petition with same client, is that correct or not.

Do i need to file a new petition with different client. 

If this is not your first H1 then your employer can file another H1 under cap exempt. It doesn't matter which client it is.

• 2 weeks later...

On July 10, 2014, we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

Received this response. Hoping for the approval!!

Congrats man I hope it will definitely approve .Your approval make us happy and hope for positive sign .

Please update us .

• 2 weeks later...

we mailed you a notice informing you that your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, was reopened.

Check once old receipt too.

I think they reopened your case to review.... Thay have started reviewing on your case ....i guess u will get their decission soon as far as i have seen similar cases .

Some people got positive results in 4,5 days after moved status to post decision as you have ....

Keep touch with your attorney.

I think they reopened your case to review.... Thay have started reviewing on your case ....i guess u will get their decission soon as far as i have seen similar cases .

Some people got positive results in 4,5 days after moved status to post decision as you have ....

Still waiting!! :(

Still waiting!! :(

Got some updates from USCIS but now sure what does that mean? but I think is it denial.

New receipt number:

In post decision activity:

On July 29, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER.

Old receipt number:

In Decision Activity:

On July 29, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

Any idea?

when I called USCIS, they said you have to wait for the mail. The customer service does not have any idea.

Does that mean that they have denied the case or it is being reviewed again because post decision activity says in its description that:   For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Any kind of suggestions and sharing of knowledge is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

letsgeth1

Got some updates from USCIS but now sure what does that mean? but I think is it denial.

New receipt number:

On July 29, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I290B NOTICE OF APPEAL TO THE COMMISSIONER.

Old receipt number:

In Decision Activity:

On July 29, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.

Any idea?

when I called USCIS, they said you have to wait for the mail. The customer service does not have any idea.

Does that mean that they have denied the case or it is being reviewed again because post decision activity says in its description that: For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Thanks,

letsgeth1

Your i1290b has been approved :-). Congrats ......... Update us .

New receipt number:

Old receipt number:

In Decision Activity:

Any idea?

Does that mean that they have denied the case or it is being reviewed again because post decision activity says in its description that:   For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Thanks,

letsgeth1

Not sure about this., how come 290b is approved and I129 petition is denied. Lets wait for the mail. God just make this as an approval :)

Please update us! 

Hello Guys,

Your posts have been helpful for everyone here. I need some help please. Following are my case details:

Applied H-1 : April 1st 2014 Masters quota Premium processing.

Service center : VERMONT

Query: May 7th. ( Evidence showing that a minimum of Bachelor's degree is required for the position of Management Analyst and the position is so complex that a degree is needed for this position)

Answered : 6th July 2014 ( Submitted letter from Employer why a Bachelor's degree is needed, Degree evaluation by a professor that Management Analyst position needs a minimum of Bachelor's degree, Details Job Duties, explaining why the position of Management Analyst is a specialty occupation).

Reject : 26th July  2014

MTR : Will be filing soon

My question is, did anyone get rejected due to similar reason I have that is, specialty position needs a minimum of bachelor's degree

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived