H1 B transfer & stamping Issue

deepthivasireddy

Hello everyone,

I work in a pharma company and presently on my OPT.My current employer sponsored my H1 which will start from Oct 1st 2013.So now the company is in a financial crisis and is not able to pay us on time.

1. Can i go for stamping with this company(my pay stubs are not up to date)?

2. If i find another employer can I transfer my H1 without stamping and need any documents from the old company?

3. When can I file transfer and how many days it will take?

I am actually so confused & need some information.can you guys help please.

Thanks in advance.

Deepthi.

1. Can i go for stamping with this company(my pay stubs are not up to date)? - Since the pay stubs are not up-to-date, I would say - not to take a risk at this point in time.

2. If i find another employer can I transfer my H1 without stamping and need any documents from the old company? - Yes (experts advice pls)  you can transfer your employer from AAA to BBB as long as BBB is ready to do the H1B transfer. Documents that BBB ask is - your approved I797 (petition bundle) from AAA, recent pay stubs  (I see there is some issue going on), , transcripts, resume

3. When can I file transfer and how many days it will take? - Once you find a new employer - you can start the process of transferring your H1 to them and if they do Premium Processing, it should take 10 (max 15) business days for the decision.

Thanks,

Mani

-- Dont go.

2. If i find another employer can I transfer my H1 without stamping and need any documents from the old company?

--You can transfer without stamping, You just need the receipt number for transfer. 

--any time , it depends, if you are in a hurry do premium processing

1. Since you are on OPT, I suggest you to find another employer and go for interview

2.Yes, you can.

3.Just like a new H1.

Archived