on EAD, want to file for Green card through my husband, who is american citizen

Recommended Posts


I have EAD through my employer. I got married to american citizen in Nov. 2009. He is born here.

If he files for my Green card, what happens to my Green card filing through my employer? Does it get cancelled ?

Once he files, how long does it take to get it? what is conditional green card ?

Once he files, can I continue working on my EAD ?


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.