H1B extension beyond 6 year with 140 from ex employee

yamaharx

Hi Guys,

I have a approved 140 from my ex employer in EB3 with PD of april 2010. I would be completing 6 years on h1 in october 2014. my h1 is due for renewal in feb 2014.

would i be able to procure the extension beyond 6 year?

any input is appreciated

Has your ex-employer revoked your I140?

Thank you guys for your valuable input. deeply appreciated.

I am assuming that he has not revoked the I-140. I checked the soft/hard link it is still in the same status as it was before approval.

Does my current H1 or extension H1 job description should match to the job description of I-140 for me to get a extension of 3 years?

Hi,

For H1b beyond six years extension do we need I 140 approval notice from previous employer? Does the receipt number alone enough?

My PERM go audited today. My H1b will max out in November second week. Current employer attorney is going to file H1B extension with I140 receipt number only, will that be enough?

Regards

VRK

Hi,

For H1b beyond six years extension do we need I 140 approval notice from previous employer? Does the receipt number alone enough?

My PERM go audited today. My H1b will max out in November second week. Current employer attorney is going to file H1B extension with I140 receipt number only, will that be enough?

Regards

VRK

you would need a  i140 copy as per my knowledge and it shouldn't have been revoked by you ex employer.

Archived