2012 H1 still pending

ugetkavitha

Hi

My Comapny applied for H1 in June 2012 and there was an RFE for which the USCIS received response on Oct 16, 2012. Since then, my case status says "Request for Evidence Response Review" .

When i check with my company, they say  that my h1 application is still pending and they are waiting for an update from USCIS.

Please suggest me what are the possible reasons for delay and what action do i take now. I really appreciate any information on such cases... please help.

Hi

My Comapny applied for H1 in June 2012 and there was an RFE for which the USCIS received response on Oct 16, 2012. Since then, my case status says "Request for Evidence Response Review" .

When i check with my company, they say  that my h1 application is still pending and they are waiting for an update from USCIS.

Please suggest me what are the possible reasons for delay and what action do i take now. I really appreciate any information on such cases... please help.

You can not take any action other than wait for USCIS to take a decision.

Hi

For immediate response, upgrade it to PP.

Thanks for your replies.

As Pontevecchio says, even i feel that my empolyee is fooling me. But, they sent me the scanned copy of Form I-797C wherein i can see my name and the company name on it. With that EAC number, i am checking in USCIS Site. When it says " Request for Evidence Response Review", does it really means so?? Or is there a chance that either my application was recalled or cancelled and they did not update it so..

Does it take soo long at USCIS? Its been more than a year that i applied and it is still pending.

As Pontevecchio

Thanks for your replies.

As Pontevecchio says, even i feel that my empolyee is fooling me. But, they sent me the scanned copy of Form I-797C wherein i can see my name and the company name on it. With that EAC number, i am checking in USCIS Site. When it says " Request for Evidence Response Review", does it really means so?? Or is there a chance that either my application was recalled or cancelled and they did not update it so..

Does it take soo long at USCIS? Its been more than a year that i applied and it is still pending.

As Pontevecchio

There is a possibility that it might be a genuine delay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Try submitting an e-request to USCIS and see whether you will get a reply from them. Here is the link for that 

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-Request/Intro.do?locale=en_US

You can give them a call if you don't get a reply in 30 days after submitting a e-request.

Is this your first H1 or is it extension of stay?

This is my first H1.

I did place a e-request online and got a email from USCIS stating that they cannot provide any information on this to me, and either my employer or attorny has to contact them for details..

Its been a year that USCIS have received my response to RFE, till date, there is no update except "request for evidence response review" on 16th Oct 2012.

My employer is not responding properly and not giving me any information. Please suggest me any other options..

Thanks

Archived