Visitor Visa

wish41H1B

Hi Guys 

Need advice . i want to apply for visitor visa for me and my wife. We just want to go for 1 month holiday in the US. Don't want to go in any arranged tour. my wife is Teacher in Government school as FULL Time and earning around 2.5 Lacs per year. while i am working for US company  (work Form Home) earning around 55 Lakhs per year. we bot have Master Degree in respected Fileld. can you advice me what are the question should me and wife should expect ?  do you think that we will get the visa ?

Thank you

Hi Guys 

Need advice . i want to apply for visitor visa for me and my wife. We just want to go for 1 month holiday in the US. Don't want to go in any arranged tour. my wife is Teacher in Government school as FULL Time and earning around 2.5 Lacs per year. while i am working for US company  (work Form Home) earning around 55 Lakhs per year. we bot have Master Degree in respected Fileld. can you advice me what are the question should me and wife should expect ?  do you think that we will get the visa ?

Thank you

Both you and your wife should be able to convince VO that you have strong times back in India and you are not potential immigrants. Since your wife is a government employee she should get a No Objection Certificate from government and also approval for 1 month holidays from concerned authorities. It might be necessary to have that in hand.

Archived