Visa Refusal (DUI first time)

small_tudou88

Six months ago, I got arrested because of Underaged DUI, amount is less than 0.05. I completed all my court judgement. 

I got refused on my visa last week, and the VO asked to have a body check. I got a rescheduled for a second chance in this week.

I would like to know what should I bring or say in order to get approved?

Thanks so much. 

You should provide more specifics. Where are you now? What is body check? Where were you arrested? Are you going to attend a known College?

I am in China right now. I attend to University of Colorado and arrested in the same states.

The panel doctor gave me a body check, which included urine test, blood test, height, weight, hearing test, vision test, color blind test, x-ray test, measure your blood pressure, and skin test. Then he asked me some questions about alcohol (e.g. do you drink frequently, how much you drink, what is your drinking capacity etc...)

What should I do now? Should I get a wavier in order to get approved on my second interview?  

I am in China right now. I attend to University of Colorado and arrested in the same states.

The panel doctor gave me a body check, which included urine test, blood test, height, weight, hearing test, vision test, color blind test, x-ray test, measure your blood pressure, and skin test. Then he asked me some questions about alcohol (e.g. do you drink frequently, how much you drink, what is your drinking capacity etc...)

What should I do now? Should I get a wavier in order to get approved on my second interview?  

After a doctor's examination submit the result during your next visit to VO at consulate.

Archived