Please need an help, its urgent for your suggestions and answers!!!

amarvakity

Hi All,

I'm Amar from India, had worked for 3 years in a software company from March 2010 to Feb 2013.

For the better opportuinity, i applied for Denmark (One of the European countries) Work permit and came to Denmark in March 2013.

So currently i'm in Denmark without doing any job (Actually i'm doing part time job thats not related to my profession and learning the danish language to get the software job, it is must to have danish language to get a good job).

I have applied for H1B visa through US consultancy from denmark  and got approved. Now i'm preparing for the visa stamping from here.

Now the question is:

When i go for the visa interview, What are the possible questions does VO might ask me in my case?

And if the VO asks me what you were doing in Denmark since March 2013 (its only 5 months period at present).

I'm keenly waiting for the suggestions and suitable answers to my query.

Thanking You,

Kind Regards,

Amar

When i go for the visa interview, What are the possible questions does VO might ask me in my case?

And if the VO asks me what you were doing in Denmark since March 2013 (its only 5 months period at present).

I'm keenly waiting for the suggestions and suitable answers to my query.

1. You might expect any questions. No one can say what questions they ask

2. Tell the truth

Their is nothing called "suitable" answers. All you have to say is truth.

Thank you for your precious replies.

If VO asks me the question of what you were doing these 5-6 months in Denmark?

Can i tell him/her that i'm applying for the jobs in europe including denmark and getting few interview calls and i got a good offer from USA company in which company products and position they have given me is very suitable to my profile and i'll have a good scope if i work on these products. So, i have chosen to work for this company (not stressing on USA as it will be like potential immigrant).

Rather than choosing the non-english speaking country, its best to choose the USA which is of english speaking country.

And meanwhile in denmark, i'm going to school to learn the danish language to get the job over here.

Is this answer will be fine or anything should be added to it or you can suggest me a suitable answer so that VO can get convinced with my answer.

Thanking You,

Kind Regards,

Amar 

Hi, 

I have one more doubt, is it compulsory that currently i have to be employed in any company in india or denmark?

Because i have worked in india for 3 years from march 2010 to feb 2013. But i'm not working right now since 5 months.

Few people are saying me that if i'm currently working in a company, that will be good and easy to get H1B visa stamping for USA.

Thanks & Regards,

Amar

Can i tell him/her that i'm applying for the jobs in europe including denmark and getting few interview calls and i got a good offer from USA company in which company products and position they have given me is very suitable to my profile and i'll have a good scope if i work on these products. So, i have chosen to work for this company (not stressing on USA as it will be like potential immigrant).

Rather than choosing the non-english speaking country, its best to choose the USA which is of english speaking country.

And meanwhile in denmark, i'm going to school to learn the danish language to get the job over here.

Is this answer will be fine or anything should be added to it or you can suggest me a suitable answer so that VO can get convinced with my answer.

Thanking You,

Kind Regards,

Amar 

Just tell the truth, that's it.

You need to answer the truth! It is not hard to understand. ALWAYS be truthful. That's all there is to it.

A lie can result in a lifelong ban.

Archived