H1B Transfer PP Status still in "Initial Review

upnijil

Hi, 
Filed Date :- 19-July-2013 
Receipt Date :- 24-July-2013 
Service C :- vermont 

Till date (12-Aug-2013) , Status shows as "Initial Review" in USCIS website , Its being 15+ days. 

Checked with my employer they haven't received any RFE till date. 

I am totally worried. Request suggestion

The status changed in online as

On August 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

When I called USCIS the automated message says that I797 has been sent. So is this could be approval?

For me the status changed to Initial review

On August 13, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

When I called USCIS the automated message says I797 sent with additional information why the case processing has been stopped.

Is it approved?

Archived