I have all the documents except the client letter

reddymadhini

Hello Guys.

I am going for H1B Stamping to Vancouver. My interview is on Aug 9th @10 AM 

I have all the documents except a client letter. 

I work for a Telecom company ( Its famous and everybody knows about it, the name Starts with "V").

They are not giving me the client letter. Somehow I managed to email HR and they replied back saying "V" is only providing end-client letters if the contractor has received a Request for Evidence (RFE) on their pending H-1B extension.  Or, if a Consulate issues a notice requesting an end-client letter.  In both cases, a copy of the RFE and/or a copy of the request from the Consulate is required to be provided to us, along with the completed request form.  We will then work to provide the letter they need.  If neither of these situations exist, then the contractor will need to obtain what they need from their employer.

I am pretty confident , I will not get into any situation, But from the past 3 weeks I am following all the topics here in the forum. I am worried about the Counter No : 5,

Over the past 3 weeks anyone got their visa stamped without the client letter ?

Please reply to this.

Hello Guys.

I work for a Telecom company ( Its famous and everybody knows about it, the name Starts with "V").

They are not giving me the client letter. Somehow I managed to email HR and they replied back saying "V" is only providing end-client letters if the contractor has received a Request for Evidence (RFE) on their pending H-1B extension.  Or, if a Consulate issues a notice requesting an end-client letter.  In both cases, a copy of the RFE and/or a copy of the request from the Consulate is required to be provided to us, along with the completed request form.  We will then work to provide the letter they need.  If neither of these situations exist, then the contractor will need to obtain what they need from their employer.

I am pretty confident , I will not get into any situation, But from the past 3 weeks I am following all the topics here in the forum. I am worried about the Counter No : 5,

Please reply to this.

You can take alternatively a print out of the email from your client manager explaining why they can t give you a letter and business card of the manager attached to it.

Hello Guys.

Please reply to this.

That's VERY clear that you are inviting 221g. Your letter itself says that we will provide if needed, obviously VO wants that letter so he will issue 221g to see that letter.

I don't understand what makes it different by providing client letter after RFE?? If they can, why not now itself??what's the guarantee that they will provide in future??

That's VERY clear that you are inviting 221g. Your letter itself says that we will provide if needed, obviously VO wants that letter so he will issue 221g to see that letter.

I don't understand what makes it different by providing client letter after RFE?? If they can, why not now itself??what's the guarantee that they will provide in future??

Very good question

I would suggest you to ask ur client manager to give to letter in email . stating your working XXX Client,ur roles and responsibility  and you are reporting him and his phone number.you can take this print out and show as client letter .

you can say VO accourding to our client policy they dont give client letter but i have letter (outlook email )from my client manager that i am working for xxx client and he is my manager

one of my friend did same thing his visa was approved

Archived