PERM Application Assistance

vicchu123

Hi,

Can you please help me assisting with the below information.

I have been working with an employer A who has assigned me in a project from june2012 till June2013 and he started my Perm process in Feb 2013, He was not able to provide me another project once i ended it in June2013. Later i found one new project and transferred my H1 on to new employer B.

My old employer A says that he has no issue sill continuing my GC Process even after i transferred on to new employer B.

a) Can i know if i can still continue my GC process with old employer A, Do i have to face any issues in future as i will not be on his payroll anymore?

b) As i did not get any update on my PERM status yet, If incase i get my perm gets approved, can i apply for i140 with him and once it is approved can i port this PERM with the new employer B that am currently working with? or do i need to work with Employer A if i need to port the PERM?

c)If i face any issues with my current PERM process or i140 with employer A, doest it makes any issues when my New employer B files my PERM/GC Process in future?

Thanks in advance

That doesnt answer my queries completely.

Why is the employer A being so charitable?

Not sure....but he already initiated the process and he said that he is ok to continue if the attorney says that we can continue the process.

But i want to know if the below can still be continued

a)Can i know if i can still continue my GC process with old employer A, Do i have to face any issues in future as i will not be on his payroll anymore?

b) As i did not get any update on my PERM status yet, If incase i get my perm gets approved, can i apply for i140 with him and once it is approved can i port this PERM with the new employer B that am currently working with? or do i need to work with Employer A if i need to port the PERM?

c)If i face any issues with my current PERM process or i140 with employer A, doest it makes any issues when my New employer B files my PERM/GC Process in future?

Archived