Chances to get a F1 visa with poor acedemic record

Hello,

I have got 6 years of Experience in Automobile industry and now I have good GRE scores as well(305/340).However I had Many back logs and 2yrs gap in My graduation program in India.

Would you please guide me on What would be the chances of getting a F1 visa If I get a I20 from some university. 

Hello,

I have got 6 years of Experience in Automobile industry and now I have good GRE scores as well(305/340).However I had Many back logs and 2yrs gap in My graduation program in India.

Would you please guide me on What would be the chances of getting a F1 visa If I get a I20 from some university. 

If all your documents are good and if you had secured admission in an accredited university you should not have any problem

Hello,

Their is NOTHING wrong in trying for F1 visa.

If - and it is a big if - you get an admission to a college, you must make progress towards a degree. If you fail enough courses or do not make a high enough GPA, you will be dismissed from school and have your I-20 terminated and be sent home.

School in a foreign country is even harder that what you have gone through already.  You are not qualified based on your own admission. Stay and make you life in your home country.

If - and it is a big if - you get an admission to a college, you must make progress towards a degree. If you fail enough courses or do not make a high enough GPA, you will be dismissed from school and have your I-20 terminated and be sent home.

School in a foreign country is even harder that what you have gone through already.  You are not qualified based on your own admission. Stay and make you life in your home country.

Please note that OP has good GRE scores. Backlogs doesnt define a person's ability to pursue further education. There is no admission from OP that OP is not qualified. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

what kind of sick people are you ? he said he had backlogs which is common and happens but he has cleared them. he has a good gre score and has some work experince also now. i see now reason why the F1 will be rejected if he gets admission into good university. what he does here with the studies is ultimately up to him but all you posters putting him down ..nonsence. seems like you all are so perfect in life and never had any setbacks or mistakes.

OP : go for the visa interview. you will get through and all the best for your future studies. you can do it. donot let the other posters put you down.

Archived