PERM audit and waiting time and ****

civildevil

Hello

My PERM was filed in JAN 2013 and received an AUDIT yesterday (almost 180 days), though the query seems to be just like a formal one that need my signature on 9089 and document that ia m not paying for my GC process.

I see that the audit cases from last year JULY 2012 are being certified now. At this rate,  i see that i will get mine certified only next year almost (JAN 2014). They are making people like me wait for 1 year to get certification and once certified it is valid for 180 days only. If i have to move to a new employer, i should start the process again. What a ****. Since my current employer started my PERM pre process in DEC 2011 and filed it in JAN 2013.

This seems to be a very random audit and absolutely LUCKY ones only get certified. How can we get justice, is there any way we can question DOL about this senseless indiscrimination. Then there is nothing wrong with people going to some body shops to get their GC done unlike my big company and their big law firm. It seems these body shops are good and file in right manner,what the illiterate people working at DOL need/look for. We may get audit with body shops too, but atleast can avoid all the PERM pre process (my company took 15 months) as they will have everything ready, ready-to-file.

Doing my MS is a waste

Genuile Experince is a waste

Wantedly joining a big company FT is a BIG waste (if i had joined a desi consultancy, they would have filed and my labor 140 would have approved long time back, then i should have moved to big company)

-civildevil

• 2 months later...

Archived