condition removal from GC process based on marriage

Recommended Posts

I need to file application to remove condition from my green card which I got through marriage. Please let me know what forms do I need to file. Is it I -551 only or is there any thing or any other form also need to file too ?  Please advise. 


Really appreciate you help in this regard. 

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.