H1 Stamping suggestions

vyjayanth

Hi, I am currently on H1B, and have not gone for my stamping yet (F1 to H1). I have been relocated to a new Client place. My H1 is expiring on January 2014, please suggest on the following options.

1. Do i request for a new Amendment and go for stamping (which wold be valid for 6 months only)

2. Look for another Employer to file a new petition/transfer H1 and go for stamping

3. Stay with same Employer and apply for extension and then go for my stamping. If so do i need to wait till January to go for my stamping or as the H1 is approved can i go for stamping.

Hi, I am currently on H1B, and have not gone for my stamping yet (F1 to H1). I have been relocated to a new Client place. My H1 is expiring on January 2014, please suggest on the following options.

1. Do i request for a new Amendment and go for stamping (which wold be valid for 6 months only)

2. Look for another Employer to file a new petition/transfer H1 and go for stamping

3. Stay with same Employer and apply for extension and then go for my stamping. If so do i need to wait till January to go for my stamping or as the H1 is approved can i go for stamping.

why do you wanna change the employer?? Do you have any problems with that employer??

All you have to do is file for amendment and attend the interview.

Archived