H1 Stamping

khandoba1986

Hi, 

I got my H1-B extended last year...when it was entended i was on PROJECT A and after few month of extension i started working on PROJECT B, for the SAME CLIENT and SAME LOCATION. 

I am going INDIA for H1-B visa stamping. Please help on following questions.

a) Do i need any amendment to be filed for the project change (with same client and location).

b) Any specific document required to justify this Project change.

c) How is the situation of H1-B stamping these days. 

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks Srikalyan,Omshiv and Rahul, 

As far as my immigration record is concerned, i was once interrogated at Rochester airport by border police, my visa was on extension at that time and they misunderstood it as illegal stay, they filed a case against me, my attorney in defense provide all the required docs

and i got a clearance letter from immigration judge.  I have these clearance letter along with me and will be carrying while my visa interview. These was no illegal stay from my side anytime in US. 

Although i never did anything illegal, however due to this case i have to mark "Yes" for some security questions in DS-160 form. Can this cause any issue for my stamping.  

Thanks in Advance. 

As far as my immigration record is concerned, i was once interrogated at Rochester airport by border police, my visa was on extension at that time and they misunderstood it as illegal stay, they filed a case against me, my attorney in defense provide all the required docs

and i got a clearance letter from immigration judge.  I have these clearance letter along with me and will be carrying while my visa interview. These was no illegal stay from my side anytime in US. 

Although i never did anything illegal, however due to this case i have to mark "Yes" for some security questions in DS-160 form. Can this cause any issue for my stamping.  

Thanks in Advance. 

No

Thanks in Advance. 

No, you are good to go. Moreover, you have SOLID proof that you did nothing wrong.

Archived