H1B Transfer case

tech2012

Hi

I am working in company A (indian based MNC Company) and now I got other job thru company B (Desi company). I have few doubts regarding H1B transfer :

1)..Shall I have to inform company A regarding Resignation ?
2)..Shall I take 2 weeks Vacation leave with company A and later i will send resignation letter when i get new petition (premium process) with Company B.
3)..If I have some contract(Bond Agreement) with company A , shall I need to give that bond amount ( Like Infosys , CTS , HCL , TCS , Wipro india based company)
4).. if I will not give bond amount , so it's affected to my GC process with company B.

Please reply me ASAP. It's urgent
Appreciate

Thanks

1: wait until your new employer's attorney say that it is safe to resign to inform your current employer. This is usually after they get the transfer approved.

2: act normal until it is ok to resign. Notice period and leave has to be worked out between you and your employer. No one in forums can help you to decide on it

3: usually bonds won't stand in labor court as far as I understand. Discuss this with a qualified attorney - your new employer will have one , or you can find them at murthy.com.

4: again, check with an attorney. Labor is at will, and should not be bonded

1)..Shall I have to inform company A regarding Resignation ?

2)..Shall I take 2 weeks Vacation leave with company A and later i will send resignation letter when i get new petition (premium process) with Company B.

3)..If I have some contract(Bond Agreement) with company A , shall I need to give that bond amount ( Like Infosys , CTS , HCL , TCS , Wipro india based company)

4).. if I will not give bond amount , so it's affected to my GC process with company B.

1. Any employee will inform their current employer if he/she decided to leave

2. Get H1 approval first and then inform company 'A'.

3. It's better to contact some good attorney before you take any decision.

4.No.

Archived