h1b trf with in 15 days

striker33

I have been working on my h1 for last one year and I recently got my h1b transfered and started my new job last week.I haven't got my first pay check yet. Now I got a new job and want to take that. Can I wait till I get my first pay check and go for a h1 b transfer again?

Do you see any in it, please help with my situation.

Good grief. Why could you not decide who you wanted to work for before costing your current employer all the money filing for your transfer.  While you can change employers, you need to check your contract as you may be liable to damages to the employer you leave.

Thanks for the reply guys.. I know that it's not the right thing to do but want to take a chance since there is huge diff in the pay between the two companies.

My offer letter with my present employer says, I or they can terminate employment at will.

Do you see any issue with H1 transfer? Can I apply for a trf without paycheck or with one paycheck. Do you see any legal issues.

Okay, I already admitted that its not the right thing to do, so please help me with the questions.

Is there any legal risk if I terminate my employment with my present employer. And can I apply for H1b trf with one pay check and i797from new employer and old i797 and pay checks from the previous employer?

Archived