Canada visa documentation

gopalakrishnach

Hi.

I have Canada visitor visa till Oct 2013. I am planning to go to Vancouver Canada for my second stamping in Nov or Dec 2013. This is my second stamping. First one I did in Vancouver Canada. This time my wife also accompaning me. I searched Canada embassy site but cannot find answers to my below questions. Can somebody answer them. Thanks in advance.

1) Do I need to apply for Canada visa after Oct 2013 or before that. I will give my travel dates as Nov 2013 or Dec 2013.

2) I need to submit two application forms. One for me and one for my wife. Can I submit one bank draft of USD 300 or two seperate bank draft of USD 150 each.

3) Regarding financial documents do I need to submit two seperate copies or just one set will be enough.

I am planning to drop our application packet in LA embassy in person.

1) Do I need to apply for Canada visa after Oct 2013 or before that. I will give my travel dates as Nov 2013 or Dec 2013.

2) I need to submit two application forms. One for me and one for my wife. Can I submit one bank draft of USD 300 or two seperate bank draft of USD 150 each.

3) Regarding financial documents do I need to submit two seperate copies or just one set will be enough.

1. Not sure about this

2. Looks like its not. Here is the web site what i found (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=425&t=16)

3. Yes. as per the above website

My take is 

1) would send all documents and let them decide or send them a email asking when you can apply for visa renewal. I am pretty sure they should allow 3-6 month before expiring current visa.

2) Make a separate bank draft ( cashier check - it is free most of the bank)  it will be easy for them to process application wise.

3) Keep separate financial documents. if you have shared account then submit  the same copy in both the application. 

No. Each person must complete and sign the Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257), as well as any other forms needed. Each applicant aged 18 or over must also complete the Family Information form (IMM 5645).

You can submit all family member applications in the same envelope with one payment receipt for the total fee for all of your applications.

Parents or guardians can help children fill out their forms. Parents or guardians must sign the forms for any children under the age of 18.

Archived