J1 waiver timeline - 2013 (Faster than I expected)

J1INDUS

Hey pal1/Jairichi, what was the address listed on the "Third party Barcode" page?

on mine:

Waiver review division

US dos

visa office-CA/VO/L/W

SA-17, 11th floor

600, 19th street, NW

Washington DC. 20522-1711

The reason i was asking because Indian embassy has issued the final NOC on january 6th and forwarded to DOS on the same day. But i don't see any update on the website with my case number. How long did it take for yours to get it updated on the DOS website?

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks!

You can email or call DOS about the status of your application, whether they received final NOS from Indian embassy?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have submitted form DS 3035 and all required documents to the state department. It is required  that you have to submit two self-addressed, stamped legal-size envelopes. I sent the envelopes but I did not stamp them. I though you need only to put the address labels. I this a problem and do I need to mail new envelopes .

Thanks 

Hello,

I have submitted form DS 3035 and all required documents to the state department. It is required  that you have to submit two self-addressed, stamped legal-size envelopes. I sent the envelopes but I did not stamp them. I though you need only to put the address labels. I this a problem and do I need to mail new envelopes .

Thanks 

Better mail them.

• 3 months later...

Hi, Could you please send the exact address of these offices please....(MHRD, Hyderabad passport office and AP Home Dept).

I am about to start this process and i donot have anyone in india to help so i am planning to go india and submit the forms. For this reason if i know the address it makes easy for me.

Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi,

I appreciate with all the info provided here. I have been following all your instructions. Till date my NOC from passport office and home department has been sent directly to the Indian counslate. So do I have to still get a copy of those and resend these NOC's with fee to the Indian counslate..?? I have my DS-3035 form ready... Please guide me

Thanks

Roshni 

Archived