Visa Stamp

nagain

Hi,

I came to US 6 months back and recently joined company B. H1B transfer got approved for 1 year i.e till June-2014. Originally I got my visa stamped from Company A till Oct-2014.

I have not been to India after I came here. My wife and son are having H4. They have not been to US till date and they are in India. Yesterday my wife gave birth to baby girl in India. I am planning to get passport for my daughter and get Visa stamped and bring here next month.

Now my question is:

1. Did My wife and son also need to go stamping along with my daughter? or only for my daughter?

2. I am planning to go india for 1 week to see my daughter. If I go to India, whether I need to go for stamping?

3. If my Company A revokes my visa, we all 4 needs to go for stamping?

I am confusion to go india or not. But I want to bring my family next month. Can you please help me for the above queries. 

Regards

nagam

1. Only the latest arrival needs a H4 visa as the others seem to have H4 visas which as you know or should know are not employer dependent.

2. You can return on the existing stamp and the new approval. Make absolutely clear that the I94 is based on the petition from B, when you return.

3. Companies cannot revoke visas. The visa is a separate entity from the Petition. A HAS TO REVOKE your H1 Petition by law. That is immaterial to you.

Archived