Travelling to Canada on H1B Visa


Recommended Posts

Hello All,


I am planning to go to Canada (We already got the Canadian Visa) by road for a vacation for few days with my wife and in-laws. My wife and I already have H1B visa stamped on our passport. Do we need to take any specific documentation along with us other than the passport and the I-797?


My In-Laws are here on tourist visa, do they need any specific documentation to go to Canada and enter back to US?


Any help will be appreciated.



Link to comment

All, thanks for responding. I already have US visa on my passport (All four of us have) and also have canadian visa. I am just trying to find out if I need to carry all the documents which are normally needed for US Visa stamping, even though I am just visiting canada for vacation for few days.


Please let me know as I need to request the EVL and stuff from my employer if it is needed.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.