N400 dismissed criminal citation

sunn400

I have my n400 interview in couple of weeks. Back in 2000, i was driving with international driving lic and forget to carry my indian driving license. Invlolved in minor accident and cop gave me criminal citation (not duly licensed, no fingerprint etc) and illegal lane change. I got my usa state license within courtdate and cop himself withdraw the citation in front of magistrate clerk (no judge) and its dismissed and i remember paying fine for lane change (<500) and i didnt have any of the paper work. After this in 2004, just got a speeding ticket and paid fine. I have mentioned NO to any arrest related question and will this impact my n400 application?? I moved to a different state and 0 tickets in my driving history.

Thank you pontevecchio. I dont have any docs related to this except cops citation

I asked the court i went, they are not sure if there is any record, since its dismissed case and they are still looking..

My 13 year old driving history shows no issues..

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got my citizenship no issue. But my case is different , cop withdraw the case when i showed my US license and i didnt even pay fine. In interview, she never asked about traffic tickets and just i was asked i was ever arrested and i said no

I went with all docs, just in case if asked, every io will be different

Archived