Old I-94 got expired and but new H1-B approved but with out new I-94

madhus369

Hello All,

I have got my new H1-B approved but it does not have I-94 attached to it and my perviously I-94 has got expried already 1 month back and today i released it that i donno have new i-94 attached to my h1-b approval notice .

Now what would be my current situation and any suggestion are really helpfully

Why would USCIS choose not to give new I-94? Is there any reason?

The applicant may have been determined to have been out of status and ineligible for extension of stay. Currently he is unlawfully present and needs to leave and re-enter on a visa (new or old).

Consulting with an attorney before departing the US is an excellent idea. It would be best if enough information were given to assist the attorney in determining the reason for denial of extension of stay and whether anything could be done about it.

180 days of unlawful presence creates a 3-year bar to re-entry, so the days spent in the US must be watched carefully. Also in such a situation this person can be fairly easily removed from the US by the government at any time.

Hey my question here ..I have no I-94 attached to my H1-B approval notice.

I need go out of us and come with valid US Is that the only opition left to me or can I apply for a 102 replacement form???

you need to first call a very qualified Attorney today itself as you have been staying and working illegally here.

Archived