H1-B Revoked Case

apple121

Dear Experts

I received my H1-B petetion(I-797) approved 2 yrs back when I was in USA,but,due to family issue I travelled back to India and so did not worked on H1.

Recently,I have received below email from USICIS.

My employer is telling that they are not aware of this.

Pls tell me what's this mean? I'm worried,my Approved H1-B is gone now or still any positive hope? As I was planning for stamping.

Pls pls help me out as I don't want to loose H1 like this.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On April 17, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Thankyou somuch for quick response.

Kindly clarify the following:

As I received my H1-B petetion(I-797) approved 2 yrs back when I was in USA,but,due to family issue I travelled back to India and could not go for stamping , so did not worked on H1 B.

Q. Is it possible if any other employer in India can still transfer the revoked H1B petition for me on the basis of old but approved I-797 form only?

I apology if I mis-understand anyone.

Here is my query: I had approved I-797,but I never used it.Now,I got below notification:

-----------------------------------

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On April 16, 2013, the previous decision made on your case was revoked and we mailed you a notice explaining the decision

-----------------------------------

Can any other employer from India go for H1B filing for me on the basis of old & approved I-797?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistanse.

Archived